Professional meetings at Château de la Pioline in Aix-en-Provence
Seminars and study days in Provence
Ideally located five kilometres from Aix-en-Provence city centre and easily accessible, Château de la Pioline combines all the ingredients for successful seminars, meetings and study days.
In a relaxing green environment, the establishment offers three seminar rooms for work sessions and spaces for gourmet breaks. A full range of professional equipment is also available for hire.
When the weather is fine, your guests can take a break in the peaceful setting of our French-style garden, Lime Tree terrace, bar and outdoor pool.
Head to the Pierre Reboul restaurant for a stunning and flavoursome lunch or dinner following your work sessions. You can also liven up your seminars with visits and outings to discover the city of Aix-en-Provence and its region.
With the 17 rooms of Château de la Pioline, you can simply and easily organise accommodation for your seminars and make the most of the beauty of Château de la Pioline, to work in the best possible conditions.
|Salon Médicis (Medici Lounge)|
|Floor space||90 m2|
|La Verrière Beauvoisin (The Beauvoisin Conservatory)|
|Floor space||300 m2|
Services and facilities
- Three meeting rooms, from 55 to 300 m2
- WiFi access
- Audio-visual equipment hire (video projector, podium, screen, microphone and technician)
- Residential seminar, semi-residential seminar and study day packages
- Free, secure car park
AND STYLISH ATMOSPHERE
Château de la Pioline has a large choice of packages, with various services available to meet your needs:
- half study days (minimum 10 people, from 8 am to midday or 2 to 6 pm);
- study days (minimum 10 people, from 8 am to 6 pm);
- semi-residential packages (minimum 10 people, meeting from 8 am to midday or 2 to 6 pm and one night's accommodation);
- residential packages (minimum 10 people, meeting from 8 am to 6 pm and one night's accommodation);
- coffee receptions and snack breaks;
- lunches and dinners (for 10 diners or more);
- aperitifs and drinks packages.
In order to bring your teams closer together, you can opt for our Team-building activities. On request, Château de la Pioline will come up with the ideal programme to complete your seminar:
- themed evenings
- wine cellar visits
- excursions in the city centre and surrounding area (Sainte-Victoire, wine trail, calanques (rocky coastal inlets))
- sporting activities: golf, tennis, squash, karting, horse riding, balneotherapy